Have you ever dreamed of resolving your small Business IRS tax debt? If so start here. This is where you can find all of our knowledge to protect your small business from IRS collections.
Impact Understands that the threat of IRS collections can be very stressful. Save yourself $thousands$ in attorney fees by learning how to resolve your small business IRS debt.
If you understand the process of “Small Business IRS Resolution” you:
- Understand how to protect your small business bank accounts when you have the threat of lRS Levies
- Move fast to stop collections while you put together a strategy that will work
- Be smart and learn how to communicate with IRS representatives not make them mad
- Bring yourself Peace of mind and relief that your small business can make it through
- Return to having fun in your business
- Remove the stress of your circumstances with lasting knowledge and action
Here is a small sample of what you can expect:
- How to negotiate with IRS representatives. Impact will guide you in simple negotiation skills and behaviors that will give you the best chance of a better outcome for your file with the IRS.
- How to put together the best strategy to resolve your IRS problem. You will be shown step-by-step techniques to give you the best IRS resolution strategy for your circumstances.
- How to understand IRS notices. Sometimes it’s hard to know what your IRS notice actually means. Impact will give you what you need to understand them.
- How to find out if a lien has been filed. If your small business owes the IRS they will usually file a tax lien that is reported to your creditors, it’s good to know if that has been done.
- How to respond to IRS notices. Just as important as understanding what your IRS notices mean for your small business is how you respond to them in a timely manner.
- How to protect your small business bank accounts. If you have received threatening notices from the IRS and have failed to respond in a timely manner all is not lost. Impact will show you the best way to protect your bank accounts from adverse collections.
- How to deal with a third party levy of your Merchant Accounts Customers and Clients. If the IRS has already issued a levy to your accounts and your money has been put on hold you still have time to get all or part of your funds back in your accounts.
- How to put structure in place to stop IRS debt from piling up. IRS debt is usually they symptom of many different causes in your small business. If you address the causes then the symptoms should go away.
- How to use the taxpayer advocate. If you are having trouble resolving your case with the IRS then you can contact the taxpayer advocate as another way to get the results your are looking for.
- How to Appeal a decision that you do not agree with or any threatening notice from the IRS. You have the right to appeal decisions you do not agree with as well if you have ever received the threat of your small business assets being seized or levied.
For over the past 15 years Impact has been helping small businesses succeed.Impact Small Business 90 teaches Nonprofits, Individuals and human service professionals.
how to build 6$ to 7$ figure online courses to use your financial success to positively change your lives and the lives of those in need in your communities.